What is Paypal and How Paypal works for online shops?
How PayPal Works for online shops?
Many sellers accept PayPal as a payment method. PayPal is an online payment processing company widely used on the Internet to facilitate sales transactions, including credit card payments. Sellers don’t see buyers’ credit card numbers or other financial information.
Sellers in countries that are eligible for Direct Checkout can use Direct Checkout with Integrated PayPal. With this option, if a buyer pays with PayPal, the funds from the sale are sent to your Shop Payment Account and then deposited into your bank account.
For sellers in countries that are not eligible for Direct Checkout, you’re welcome to use your own PayPal account to accept payments. Funds from PayPal sales will be deposited into your PayPal account.
Generally, a buyer needs a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, but they may be able to pay using a card through PayPal without having a PayPal account.
Here is a brief outline of using PayPal to pay for a purchase on our site:
- The buyer selects PayPal as the payment method during Checkout. The buyer is then directed to PayPal to complete the payment process.
- After submitting payment through PayPal, the buyer is directed back to a confirmation page on Cvtie. Cvtieand PayPal will send the buyer and seller an email receipt.
- Depending on which method of PayPal the seller uses, the funds will either be deposited in their Shop Payment Account or their own PayPal account.
Pay using a card through PayPal without having a PayPal account?
Purchasing with a Credit Card through PayPal
When you’re ready to check out, go to your Cart.
Choose PayPal as your payment method and click Check out with PayPal.
Once You’re Redirected to PayPal
1) Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select the option to pay with a debit or credit card.
2) You’ll then be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
3) You’ll need to enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
4) Click Continue to return to Cvtie Checkout to review and submit your final order.
Your payment isn’t sent until you click Submit Order on Cvtie.
Note: PayPal places restrictions on how often you can use their Guest Checkout feature.
How to Contact PayPal
If you run into any trouble or have any questions about PayPal’s Guest Checkout, please contact PayPal directly.
PayPal’s phone numbers are: 1-888-221-1161 (US), 1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the US)